Cattastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Moonstone

3 posters

Go down

Welcome Moonstone Empty Welcome Moonstone

Post  Velvet.Tears Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:50 am

Lovely of you to join Welcome
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Admin
Admin

https://cattastrophe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Moonstone Empty About me!

Post  moonstone Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:43 am

Hi All you pussy lovers Welcome I have eight rescue cats Wink I love black cats and two years ago i adopted two from Celia Hammond trust cathug they are both longhaired and adorable cheers they are Rosie and Oscar aka hookie (don't ask) lol! I also have three black/white cats Wink they are Magick Wink Primrose Wink Hetty Wink plus Pollyanna who is grey/white aand Magick and Hetty's sister Wink Dudley (all black and half siamese) and Gomez who is tabby Wink
I have always loved cats and had them in my life Wink it wouldn't be much of a life without them Wink
Hetty has been very ill and was in hospital last week Sad I did think that i was going to have to let her go but my wonderful vet has managed to save her hug
Look forward to having cat chats with you all Welcome

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Welcome Moonstone Empty Re: Welcome Moonstone

Post  Velvet.Tears Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:47 am

Glad to hear Hetty is feeling better now.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Admin
Admin

https://cattastrophe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:25 am

Hi moonstone, welcome to the forum. Lovely user name. Is there a story behind that?
Sorry to hear one of your cats was poorly. What was wrong with her?
Jane
Jane

http://www.chathappy.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Welcome Moonstone Empty welcome moonstone

Post  moonstone Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 am

Thanks for the reply and concern about my Hetty Smile she is disabled Sad she has Hip Dysplasia and luxating patellas Sad she is now three years old and has coped well with her disability but a few weeks ago i noticed that she was having trouble getting about Sad she was very wobbly on her little back legs Sad
A visit to my vet and some pain treatment later she was much better but then took a turn for the worse and last week i really thought that she would be PTS Sad Sad she was put on a drip and admitted, had bloods done and he (vet) can,t find anything wrong with her so is baffled Shocked so now she is in her own room with all her toys and i am trying to keep her calm Smile she wasn't keen on the kittens that were suppose to be fosters but are now staying Rolling Eyes vet now thinks she may be suffering from stress Surprised if anyone has had to deal with this and can give me any ideas to help Hetty then please do Smile I have Feliway to try to calm her and she is now in isolation which is much better for her Smile no naughty kittens to jump on her back No

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum